“I’d been a nutrition professional for years before I became a mom, with training in infant, maternal, and child health to boot – but I was not prepared for the challenges my own child faced. We needed deeper help than our pediatricians knew how to offer. And, we expected health and well being for our child too! Do you?”
~Judy Converse, MPH RD LDN
Meet Judy Converse
Listen to judy’s story on the Super Natural Mom Podcast
Get Easy, Hypoallergenic, Kid Friendly Recipes
Does This Sound Like Your House?
- Picky eaters rule every meal
- Your child struggles to gain weight and grow
- You are juggling too many family food allergies
- Your child has autism, ADHD, asthma, or eczema, and you aren’t sure if nutrition and food can help
- You want alternatives to Miralax, Ritalin, reflux medicines or other drugs
- You need help with what to cook, how to cook, and what’s safe for your kids to eat
- Your child has FPIES, constipation, potty training delays, or other GI issues
- Your child isn’t sleeping, playing, and maintaining good energy like other children
- Your child gets sick often, has chronic sniffles, or a lot of cavities
- You need expert nutrition support for your child’s mitochondrial disorder, tube feeding, or other challenging conditions?
HEALTHY KIDS BLOG
Ketogenic diets for kids are all the rage. Know when to use them and how
Flu shots aren’t the lumber, they’re just the fire drill. Food and nutrition give your kids the lumber needed to build a good fight when flu season comes a-hunting
What’s so bad about grazing? Glad you asked. Here’s the scoop plus tips for happier mealtime success.