Meet Judy Converse
In my pediatric nutrition practice, I use professional grade supplements that are vetted independently for quality, potency, and purity. Set up your own access to my FullScript dispensary here!
Stay up to date on my newest offerings!
Join my mailing list here (you’ll receive my Sensory Nutrition Checklist for signing up too).
“I’d been a nutrition professional for years before I became a mom, with training in infant, maternal, and child health to boot – but I was not prepared for the challenges my own child faced. We needed deeper help than our pediatricians knew how to offer. And, we expected health and well being for our child too! Do you?”
~Judy Converse, MPH RD LDN
Listen to judy’s story on the Super Natural Mom Podcast
Get Easy, Hypoallergenic, Kid Friendly Recipes
Does This Sound Like Your House?
- Picky eaters rule every meal
- Your child struggles to gain weight and grow
- You are juggling too many family food allergies
- Your child has autism, ADHD, asthma, or eczema, and you aren’t sure if nutrition and food can help
- You want alternatives to Miralax, Ritalin, reflux medicines or other drugs
- You need help with what to cook, how to cook, and what’s safe for your kids to eat
- Your child has FPIES, constipation, potty training delays, or other GI issues
- Your child isn’t sleeping, playing, and maintaining good energy like other children
- Your child gets sick often, has chronic sniffles, or a lot of cavities
- You need expert nutrition support for your child’s mitochondrial disorder, tube feeding, or other challenging conditions?
HEALTHY KIDS BLOG
We can turn the ever-rising tide on autism, ADHD, and other chronic conditions and disabilities in kids. Why haven’t we done that?
Let’s just say it: American Academy of Pediatrics, you’re fired. What to do if you’re not loving it
Food allergy, food sensitivity, food intolerance – how do you sort this out for kids?
Kids can have fevers safely and effectively. What are the options besides Tylenol and Ibuprofen?
What does toxic burden look like in kids? Help your kids detoxify safely and effectively with these supports.
Why has World Health Organization said no to covid shots for kids? Review this and these other questions before allowing your child to have a shot
Start reversing the negative effects of overuse of reflux medicines (PPIs) with these helpful tips
No, you didn’t cause it by feeding the wrong foods or being a bad parent. Here are the underlying triggers that may be easier to fix than you think
Want to raise healthy kids with good eating habits? Stop talking about food and nutrition. Here’s why.. plus other do’s and don’ts
Are we doing this all wrong?
Nutrition may be a formidable ally in the fight against covid. Here’s 5 ways to use it for your kids
COVID19 is shaking our fundamental view and practice around infection to the core… Cue the 21st century approach