Meet Judy Converse
In my pediatric nutrition practice, I use professional grade supplements that are vetted independently for quality, potency, and purity. Set up your own access to my FullScript dispensary here!
Stay up to date on my newest offerings!
Join my mailing list here (you’ll receive my Sensory Nutrition Checklist for signing up too).
“I’d been a nutrition professional for years before I became a mom, with training in infant, maternal, and child health to boot – but I was not prepared for the challenges my own child faced. We needed deeper help than our pediatricians knew how to offer. And, we expected health and well being for our child too! Do you?”
~Judy Converse, MPH RD LDN
Listen to judy’s story on the Super Natural Mom Podcast
Get Easy, Hypoallergenic, Kid Friendly Recipes
Does This Sound Like Your House?
- Picky eaters rule every meal
- Your child struggles to gain weight and grow
- You are juggling too many family food allergies
- Your child has autism, ADHD, asthma, or eczema, and you aren’t sure if nutrition and food can help
- You want alternatives to Miralax, Ritalin, reflux medicines or other drugs
- You need help with what to cook, how to cook, and what’s safe for your kids to eat
- Your child has FPIES, constipation, potty training delays, or other GI issues
- Your child isn’t sleeping, playing, and maintaining good energy like other children
- Your child gets sick often, has chronic sniffles, or a lot of cavities
- You need expert nutrition support for your child’s mitochondrial disorder, tube feeding, or other challenging conditions?
HEALTHY KIDS BLOG
You Get To Love Your Pediatrician
Let’s just say it: American Academy of Pediatrics, you’re fired. What to do if you’re not loving it
Food Allergy and Food Antibody Testing For Kids – What Works?
Food allergy, food sensitivity, food intolerance – how do you sort this out for kids?
Natural and Nutrition Supports During Fever
Kids can have fevers safely and effectively. What are the options besides Tylenol and Ibuprofen?
Detox Support For Kids
What does toxic burden look like in kids? Help your kids detoxify safely and effectively with these supports.
Covid Shots For Kids: Why Does WHO Say No? And Other Qs To Review With Your Doc
Why has World Health Organization said no to covid shots for kids? Review this and these other questions before allowing your child to have a shot
My Baby Was Treated With Reflux Medicine. Now What?
Start reversing the negative effects of overuse of reflux medicines (PPIs) with these helpful tips
Picky Eaters Are Made Not Born
No, you didn’t cause it by feeding the wrong foods or being a bad parent. Here are the underlying triggers that may be easier to fix than you think
Why I Wish You’d Quit Talking About Food To Your Kids
Want to raise healthy kids with good eating habits? Stop talking about food and nutrition. Here’s why.. plus other do’s and don’ts
THIS Covid News Will Surprise You
Are we doing this all wrong?
Can We Beat COVID? Five Ways That Nutrition Matters
Nutrition may be a formidable ally in the fight against covid. Here’s 5 ways to use it for your kids
COVID19 Is Our Moment To Rethink Infection
COVID19 is shaking our fundamental view and practice around infection to the core… Cue the 21st century approach
7 Kid Health Myths That Actually Keep Your Kids Sick
Kid health myths that you might have backwards