My practice is full, and I am not taking new patients at this time. As new openings become available, I will be connecting with families on my wait list. To be on my wait list, call 720-727-7105 to let me know. To stay abreast of my newest offerings, join my mailing list here (you’ll receive my Sensory Nutrition Checklist for signing up too). Thanks!
“I’d been a nutrition professional for years before I became a mom, with training in infant, maternal, and child health to boot – but I was not prepared for the challenges my own child faced. We needed deeper help than our pediatricians knew how to offer. And, we expected health and well being for our child too! Do you?”
~Judy Converse, MPH RD LDN
Meet Judy Converse
Listen to judy’s story on the Super Natural Mom Podcast
Get Easy, Hypoallergenic, Kid Friendly Recipes
Does This Sound Like Your House?
- Picky eaters rule every meal
- Your child struggles to gain weight and grow
- You are juggling too many family food allergies
- Your child has autism, ADHD, asthma, or eczema, and you aren’t sure if nutrition and food can help
- You want alternatives to Miralax, Ritalin, reflux medicines or other drugs
- You need help with what to cook, how to cook, and what’s safe for your kids to eat
- Your child has FPIES, constipation, potty training delays, or other GI issues
- Your child isn’t sleeping, playing, and maintaining good energy like other children
- Your child gets sick often, has chronic sniffles, or a lot of cavities
- You need expert nutrition support for your child’s mitochondrial disorder, tube feeding, or other challenging conditions?
HEALTHY KIDS BLOG
Want to raise healthy kids with good eating habits? Stop talking about food and nutrition. Here’s why.. plus other do’s and don’ts
Are we doing this all wrong?
Nutrition may be a formidable ally in the fight against covid. Here’s 5 ways to use it for your kids
COVID19 is shaking our fundamental view and practice around infection to the core… Cue the 21st century approach
Kid health myths that you might have backwards
Allergy-friendly candies, recipes, and tips for a happy Halloween
Five tricks to get healthier, heftier eats into school lunch
Autism is a chronic condition with many nutrition features. Optimize and fix those, and everything else can go more smoothly
Working with a functional medicine doc? Don’t make these classic blunders
My top picks for keeping healthy, happy eaters in your house might surprise you
Avoid these frequent fails with unfriendly probiotics – here’s tips to get it right
Here’s how to try a camel milk infant formula – even if your baby is super sensitive or has FPIES or allergy